ERA is the area's single source for HR Advice, Training, News and Information. We ensure HR Professionals, our members, stay current, compliant and confident. We are trusted by nearly 1,200 organizations in Cincinnati, Northern KY, Dayton, Columbus, & Eastern Indiana. Because of our personal service, practical advice, and access to information, we save our members time & money with ERA resources at their fingertips.
Full service HR Association serving nearly 1300 member organizations seeks a full-time HR Learning and Development Consultant in our Cincinnati, OH office to deliver our HR and compliance training as well as leadership and soft skill training. Ideal candidate will have a degree, will have extensive experience developing and delivering training to HR, management and employees. Must possess current and in-depth knowledge of laws that govern the workplace along with strategic HR application.
Candidate must possess superior classroom training skills, curriculum design skills, high energy, understand experiential learning techniques, be flexible in scheduling and respond quickly to meet customer needs. Must also be able to write proposals and win business. Must be extremely proficient in Word, PPTX. Some regional travel may be required. Please e-mail resume and salary history to be considered to Ralph Neal.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- AAIM Reference Checking Services
- ApplicantPool Applicant Tracking System
- CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
- The Chally Group Assessments
- Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
- Gallagher Provided Healthcare Private Exchange
- Matrix - Unemployment Cost Control Services
- Matrix - Workers' Comp Third-Party Administration Services
- TechSolve Lean & Six Sigma Consulting
- HR Related Links
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice