Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 2016 Mileage Rates
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Dec. 17 issued its 2016 optional standard mileage rates.
Beginning on Jan. 1, 2016, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be:
- 54 cents per mile for business miles driven, down from 57.5 cents for 2015.
- 19 cents per mile driven for medical or moving purposes, down from 23 cents.
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations, as set by statute.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- AAIM Reference Checking Services
- ApplicantPool Applicant Tracking System
- CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
- The Chally Group Assessments
- Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
- Gallagher Provided Healthcare Private Exchange
- Matrix - Unemployment Cost Control Services
- Matrix - Workers' Comp Third-Party Administration Services
- TechSolve Lean & Six Sigma Consulting
- HR Related Links
- EAA Affiliations
- Sponsor Opportunities
- Ask the Expert