CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
KEEPING TOP PERFORMERS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
CareerBuilder.com is an online recruiting tool that enables your company to reach the type and quality of candidates you need. They focus your recruiting efforts on an audience with the exact attributes you are seeking, and they give you the superior, proactive support that you need. This ensures the most effective recruiting solution, customized specifically for your needs. With presence in more than 130 local newspapers, including USA Today, and over 350 other strong partners, including, but not limited to: AOL, MSN, Google, Sales & Marketing Management Magazine, American Hospital Association, National Retail Federation, and BlackVoices.com, CareerBuilder.com is the nation's leading recruitment resource today. These partnerships create an era of opportunity that no other online recruiting resource in the market can touch. Employers are provided with industry-leading customer service and market data to reach millions of the most qualified professionals.
CAREERBUILDER.COM CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Post Jobs: Advertise your job openings immediately to over sixteen million highly qualified job seekers each month. Choose to post one job now or buy a package to use over the next twelve months. Job postings remain on the CareerBuilder.com network for 30 days.
- Search Resumes: Search for qualified candidates from more than nine million job-seeking professionals. Target the most qualified candidates by selecting resumes by date posted, job type, industry, location, and experience. CareerBuilder.com delivers more job seekers, allowing you to get the best candidates first.
ERA has partnered with CareerBuilder.com to help our members quickly and cost-effectively connect with candidates. This partnership provides our members with instant access to CareerBuilder.com's premier online recruiting services at a significant discount off retail rates.
Employers Resource Association has partnered with CareerBuilder.com in order to provide our members with the ability to utilize the on-line services for discounted fees.
If you have any questions about these services, please call CareerBuilder.com customer service toll-free at: 1-866-438-1485.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- AAIM Reference Checking Services
- ApplicantPool Applicant Tracking System
- CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
- The Chally Group Assessments
- Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
- Gallagher Provided Healthcare Private Exchange
- Matrix - Unemployment Cost Control Services
- Matrix - Workers' Comp Third-Party Administration Services
- TechSolve Lean & Six Sigma Consulting
- HR Related Links
- EAA Affiliations