DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior provides a non-judgemental assessment and to identify the behavioral makeup of an individual. It helps explore behavior across four primary dimensions.
A multi-level assessment instrument, DiSC® helps companies or individuals assess to what degree they utilize each dimension of behavior in a given situation. The instrument provides feedback designed to help people in your organization build productive teams, develop effective managers and team members, train a powerful sales force, improve customer service and ease frustration due to interpersonal conflict.
Pre-employment screening: DiSC® allows you to create templates of the behavioral makeup of a successful individual for a job. This template becomes your guide to analyze candidates results.
Training: DiSC® can help identify training needs for the team.
Coaching: DiSC® can pinpoint areas of improvement for one team member.
For more information or if you would like to coordinate your DiSC® assessment please contact:
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- AAIM Reference Checking Services
- ApplicantPool Applicant Tracking System
- CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
- The Chally Group Assessments
- Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
- Gallagher Provided Healthcare Private Exchange
- Matrix - Unemployment Cost Control Services
- Matrix - Workers' Comp Third-Party Administration Services
- TechSolve Lean & Six Sigma Consulting
- HR Related Links
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice