Affirmative Action Planning Requirements
Affirmative action requirements can be very confusing and overwhelming, especially to individuals new to equal opportunity officer responsibilities. This class is designed to provide the information necessary to allow participants to more competently prepare their AAP, particularly important with the new regulations concerning veterans and the disabled.
- Master the essential concepts of affirmative action
- Identify the more significant regulations requirements
- Examine the regulatory changes for veterans and disabled affirmative action plans
- Utilize a self-audit tool to facilitate your efforts to ensure compliance
- Discuss some of the current challenges associated with affirmative action
- Outline a typical random audit process
*While this program will increase the participant's knowledge about affirmative action, it is not a replacement for legal advice. Sample language examples provided within the text should be reviewed by your legal counsel prior to implementation.
Who Should Attend:
A must for anyone involved in the design, implementation or responsibility phases of the Affirmative Action Plan; corporate executives, HR managers and practitioners, and other company decision-makers.
|Date(s):||COL: Thursday, May 11, 2017|
|Time:||8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
Columbus ... Register
|Date(s):||Thursday, May 18 & 25, 2017|
|Time:||8:15 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
Lunch is included.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 8
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 8
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services