Communication Skills for Teamwork
When communication breaks down, so does teamwork. Help your team or individuals on your team to improve their ability to communicate with each other by understanding behavioral styles and how they affect communication, and ultimately, teamwork. This highly interactive program gets at the heart of teamwork and team play.
- Gain an awareness of how others see you
- Complete a self-assessment to determine dominant behavioral style
- Recognize how your style can "rub others the wrong way"
- Exercise behavioral flexibility to improve communication with team members of different styles
- Deal with conflict directly in a healthy way
- Utilize principles of consensus to do what is best for the group as a whole
Individuals interested in being part of a cohesive team environment.
Lunch is included.
CPEs 6 personal development
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 5.5
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 5.5
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: $231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services