The Essentials of Selling: A Complete Process
This valuable workshop is designed for both the new sales professional as well as the more experienced sales representative who either has had no formal training or who has identifiable opportunities for improvement. It covers the entire sales process, from how to be more organized to acquiring those critical referrals and everything in between. There is plenty of opportunity to practice newly acquired skills as this course is a true workshop where participants will analyze themselves, work through skill-building exercises and even role-play to practice newly acquired skills under friendly fire. Participants will walk away with knowledge, skills, practice and confidence to improve their results right away.
- Organize your planner, desk, briefcase, car and office
- Gain critical time management skills
- Use the sales funnel to drive your prospecting activities
- Master prospecting activities such as telemarketing and cold calling
- Discuss the sales process from the initial meeting to the needs analysis, and uncovering the pain
- Overcome common objectives
- Identify over 30 sources of potential prospects
- Improve your ratios from prospecting, appointment setting, presentations and sales
Newly appointed sales reps and any rep not achieving the desired level of success.
CPEs: Not available
Member Fee:$340.00 Nonmember Fee:$475.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services