Exceptional Customer Service
Customer service is truly a lost art form. Since few of us have products, services, technology, or pricing that is substantially different from our competition, the one way left to differentiate ourselves is to provide better service. Exceptional customer service is 90% attitude and 10% technique. Participants walk away with the skills to excel at both.
- Adopt the qualities and skill sets of a customer service professional
- Explore customer service from the customer's perspective
- Display excellent phone skills
- Diffuse difficult customers with grace and ease
- Modify how you communicate to avoid common "gaffes"
- Read and address problematic body language and "hidden" meanings in speech
- Be the best by design, using the technique of benchmarking to improve all areas of customer service
Front-line customer service providers, account managers, and sales staff.
|Date(s):||Wednesday, September 27, 2017|
|Time:||8:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
Lunch is included
CPEs: 6 management
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: $231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services