This program is designed to provide a working knowledge of the FMLA requirements and is ideally suited for growing organizations at or near the 50-employee threshold of the regulation, or any manager new to the FMLA.
- Effectively determine the key qualifiers that must occur before an employer is expected to grant job-protected family and medical leave to its employees
- Identify an employer's essential obligations in handling and resolving requests from employees for job-protected leave under FMLA
- Discuss what an employer can legally require with regard to employees who are eligible for job-protected leave under FMLA
- Effectively deal with those situations in which you must comply with FMLA, state workers' compensation laws, and ADA
Who Should Attend:
HR managers, HR assistants, CFOs, managers and small business owners.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 5.5
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 5.5
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: $231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services