Leading the Four Generations
There are more pronounced differences between the generations today than ever before. Research indicates that people communicate based on their generational backgrounds. Each generation has distinct attitudes, behaviors, expectations, habits and motivational buttons. Learning how to communicate with different generations can eliminate many major confrontations and misunderstandings in the workplace and the world of business. Being aware of these differences can help leaders tailor their messages for maximum effect, regardless of the task or the relationship. Attendees will gain a solid understanding of the opportunities and challenges of managing a multi-generational workforce and will have a clear action plan they can implement immediately.
- Current workforce trends and challenges
- Characteristics of each of the four generations in the current workforce
- Best practices and techniques to manage and interact with the dirrerent generations
- How generational viewpoints differ on areas such as relationships, work ethic, and authority
- How to address conflicts
- How to bridge the generational gaps that can impact communication and team cohesiveness
This program is designed for managers and HR personnel.
CPEs: not available
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 4
Member Fee: $120.00 Nonmember Fee: $168.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services