Grammatical Writing Refresher
Few errors have more power to diminish the perceived value of business communications than bad grammar or flawed punctuation. Among other causes, reliance on electronic devices has eroded an understanding of the elements necessary to make written sentences understandable. In this easy, non-threatening workshop, participants will revisit grammar and punctuation basics and come away with usable "do's and don'ts" as well as instant answers.
This is not a course to improve business writing. Please register for the "Better Business Writing Series" to achieve that end.Learning Objectives:
- Observe how to punctuate correctly to increase readability
- Recognize when and how to spell out numbers
- End the confusion between adjectives and adverbs
- Find word mix-ups that spell check won't catch
- Revisit the proper use of nouns, verbs and prepositional phrases
- Gain experience spotting and correcting errors in punctuation and grammar in written communications
Anyone who lacks confidence or needs to refresh grammar and punctuation skills for business communications.
Member Fee: $110.00
Nonmember Fee: $155.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services