Honda SARG Human Resource Management II
PRIVATE EVENT HONDA SARG
This follow-up course builds upon HRM I and provides a deeper analysis of issues facing the HR professional. This program concentrates on applying sound management practices to the HR function. Participants will learn how to review practices, policies and procedures for consistency. The focus then shifts to the implementation of strategies for positive employee relations, including compensation and benefit practices and employee relations development. Specific discussion will center on protecting the company from agency challenges and charges and how to coach and counsel employees with behavior or performance problems. Guidance for the formal performance evaluation process rounds out the program.
- Develop HR policies and procedures that do not violate federal and state employment and labor relations laws
- Improve employee relations and retention with goals and accountabilities for all leaders, including first-line supervisors
- Know what your company expects you to do when an agency pays you a visit
- Prepare for and improve chances of prevailing in an unemployment hearing
- Effectively deal with difficult coaching situations - for direct reports as well as when coaching other supervisors and managers
HRM I graduates or any HR generalist or administrator.
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services