The Art of Letting Go
Delegation is critical to an organization for many reasons: skill development, time management, and identifying high-potential employees, just to name a few. This program is designed to help team leaders, managers, and supervisors improve the bottom line through effective delegation. Delegating is not dumping; it is letting go, and is an empowerment and growth tool essential to business results.
- Explore the difference between "delegation" and "dumping"
- Choose the right delegate
- Determine the goal of delegation
- Identify critical elements of an effective delegation meeting
- Assign authority in delegation
- Identify common reasons employees don't deliver the expected results and how to overcome them
Team leaders, supervisors, managers, and anyone else whose job responsibilities require them to assign work to others.
CPEs: 4 personal development
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 4
Member Fee: $120.00
Nonmember Fee: $168.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services