Delivering Performance Appraisals and Feedback
Performance management is a critical and often mishandled process. All too often, the performance appraisal turns into an annual bureaucratic exercise loathed by manager and employee alike. This skill-building workshop is designed to assist managers, supervisors and HR personnel in the effective development and delivery of the performance appraisal as a powerful performance management tool.
- Recognize why performance appraisals are so important
- Determine what to document and what not to document
- Follow a 10-step process to develop the appraisal
- Avoid common rating errors that can "contaminate" the appraisal
- Master the 6-step delivery of the appraisal
- Prepare in advance for employee reactions and concerns
- Practice coaching throughout the evaluation cycle
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for conducting employee performance appraisals. Non-HR Management series participants.
Lunch is included.
CPEs: 6 management
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 5.5
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 5.5
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: 231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services