The Complete Receptionist
This program gives participants the skills and confidence needed to create a professional image in representing your organization. This skills-building program takes a universal look at all of the competencies needed to be a Director of First Impressions .
- Master telephone skills: courtesy, voice control and demeanor
- Avoid bad grammar and unprofessional expressions
- Handle difficult callers with grace and ease
- Relay bad news to customers and co-workers in an assertive way
- Screen calls efficiently and effectively
- Professional attire and workstation appearance
- Deal with the stress of serving many masters
Receptionists and all others who provide backup for this position.
Lunch is included.
CPEs: Not available
Member Fee: $200.00
Nonmember Fee: $280.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services