Managing Workplace Stress
In today's world stress is a fact of life, and a certain amount of stress can actually be energizing. Too much stress can make us feel out of control, and negatively affect one's health, job performance, and overall well-being. This workshop is designed to provide employees at any level of the organization with practical, specific skills for identifying, coping, and managing stress in the workplace or at home.
- Recognize the warning signs of stress
- Understand the relationship between stress and job performance
- Learn to identify personal stressors
- Communicate assertively to reduce stress
- Recognize what can be controlled and what cannot
- Apply problem solving tools and techniques to manage stressors
All employees and managers will benefit from this program, as well as anyone who is feeling the negative effects of stress.
CPEs: not available
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 4
Member Fee: $120.00
Nonmember Fee: $168.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services