Taking Back Control of Your Time
This highly interactive program examines factors that lead to poor time and priority management. Participants identify how to cope with stress on the job, how to prioritize, analyze and deal with time-wasters, set goals, and delegate responsibility. Participants learn to manage not only their time, but their environment as well.
- Determine your level of stress with a Life Event/Work stress assessment
- Apply personal stress reduction techniques
- Manage your "to do" lists with the application of two different prioritizing techniques
- Identify and manage the following potential time wasters: paperwork, telephone interruptions, drop-in interruptions and meetings
- Defeat procrastination
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals to get results
- Recognize the value of delegation and how to apply delegation techniques
Anyone whose "world" places more demands than can be effectively managed.
Member Fees: $210.00
Nonmember Fees: $294.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services