In business today organizations are facing a climate of accelerating changes. One of the key ingredients in surviving and prospering in this climate is teamwork.
This highly interaction program examines the 4 key influences on T.E.A.M. in the workplace today, Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mission focus. Participants will be encouraged to share their challenges in creating a team environment at work; strategies will be shared to help them build a sustained Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mission focus.
- Understand the intentional and unintentional benefits/consequences of teamwork in today's rapidly changing business climate
- Importance of strong leadership in developing a strong team environment
- Build trust, the true essence of team. Examine causes of lost trust and how to rebuild that trust in our relatio
- Fuel engagement - how to build an environment of highly engaged employees to create a team environment
- Hold ourselves accountable, the glue the holds the team together. It's not about punishment it's about improvement. Explore how to create an environment of accountability to insure a sustained team environment
- Drive a mission focus. Meaning and purpose is what keeps the team engaged and able to handle challenges and adversity that all teams face
Executives, managers, supervisors or anyone who has direct authority over others who view teamwork as an essential component to success in business.
|Date(s):||Wednesday, December 13, 2017|
|Time:||8:15 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 4
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 4
Member Fee: $120.00
Nonmember Fee: $168.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services