MBTI® Personality Type Assessments
The MBTI® instrument is the most widely used psychological instrument in the world. In an organizational setting, this tool is valuable to develop and coach individuals to increased effectiveness, and is now often used in diversity programs as well as for team-building, improving communications, and developing leaders. The assessment examines sixteen innate dimensions of personality, and is very powerful when used with intact teams and departments to:
- uncover vulnerabilities and blind spots in team decision-making and problem-solving
- resolve personality conflicts and improve communication between employees or teams
- build understanding and tolerance for others, both internal and external to the operation
- boost the ability to work with others more efficiently.
For more information about the MBTI® and our services, please contact Ralph Neal at 513-679-4120.
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services