HRxperts.org is THE source for HR Answers and Advice, Training & Development, HR Consulting and Legal News and Updates. We make the workplace and the world better! We are trusted advisors to over 1,100 member companies. We provide personalized service, practical advice, real world training and development, and access to an online library, all while saving our members time & money.
Learning and Development Consultant
ERA is looking for a FUN-tastic Learning and Development Consultant to deliver Leadership and HR programs. This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact with organizations across the tri-state area and work directly with HR and executive leaders in a consulting role on the design and implementation of strategic learning initiatives to support businesses to be stronger while impacting the lives of over 7,000 employees each year.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Through analysis and assessment, responsible for designing and delivering OD, Leadership and HR learning programs for all levels of a business.
- Facilitate learning solutions in either a physical classroom or virtual setting. Serve as a role model for excellent instructional facilitation and help develop those capabilities in others.
- Assist with activities related to the modernization of training modalities and components.
- Provide excellent customer service by being proactive, responsive and encouraging teamwork.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred.
- CPLP preferred.
- SPHR/SCP preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years in OD and/or Human Resources.
- Expertise in learning and organizational development principles and methodologies.
- Experience designing education for online/web-based learning environments.
- Experience managing training projects working with stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
To submit your resume and learn more about this opportunity to change the world, connect with firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice
- ERA Insight Newsletter