HRxperts.org is THE source for HR Answers and Advice, Training & Development, HR Consulting and Legal News and Updates. We make the workplace and the world better! We are trusted advisors to over 1,100 member companies. We provide personalized service, practical advice, real world training and development, and access to an online library, all while saving our members time & money.
Director, Columbus Office
ERA is looking for an entrepreneurial spirited individual to lead our Columbus office. The primary job components are
- Provides vision, leadership, planning, project coordination and management for the development of a cost-effective office while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs to exceed the expectations of our membership in order to grow the Columbus Office in both revenue and membership.
- Responsible for overall office financial performance.
- Lead key business development activities for member strategy with help of sales manager including targeting key clients, proposing services, and closing opportunities cross industry or across multiple industries.
- Deliver select presentations, training programs and HR services to members.
- Provide leadership to Columbus team through execution of activities, deliverables, project plans, and member/pipeline presentations.
- Support proposal and business development activities by identifying new target clients, building and sustaining trust-based relationships.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve sales, market share and standing in the Columbus market.
- Network with community, COCs, associations and potential members- Build and enhance the company's public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
Does your work history demonstrate a/an:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong Organizational ability with great leadership skills
- Results oriented behaviors
- Liking of variety and doing the near- impossible
- Great networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication; sales, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
To learn more about the position, please send your resume and a cover letter to Monique Kahkonen, SCP, SPHR at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice
- ERA Insight Newsletter