Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
Custom Design Benefits (CDB), founded in 1991, is a leading Third Party Administrator of self-funded health care plans and consumer driven services. Offering a full menu of health benefit administration and compliance services, CDB provides innovative and customized cost containment solutions for employee benefits, including TrueCost, a Reference-Based Pricing Plan.
TrueCost is an innovative and creative solution that reduces employee benefit costs. It’s a game-changing health plan for self-funded employers seeking lower healthcare expense, enhanced predictability of claims, and transparency of charges.
For more details, click here.
To learn more about TrueCost, contact Peter Landesman at 513-598-3663 or at email@example.com.
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- AAIM Reference Checking Services
- ApplicantPool Applicant Tracking System
- CareerBuilder.com Job Search Site
- CareWorks Comp
- The Chally Group Assessments
- Custom Design Benefits - Reference-Based Pricing Plan
- DiSC Dimensions of Behavior Assessments
- Gallagher Provided Healthcare Private Exchange
- TechSolve Lean & Six Sigma Consulting
- HR Related Links
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice
- ERA Insight Newsletter