AAIM Background Checking Services
Employers Resource Association's Pre-Employment Background Checking Service is provided through a partnership arrangement with AAIM Employers’ Association. AAIMEA is a human resource association comprised of over 1,600 employers and very similar in operation to Employers Resource Association. Because their people are HR professionals, they know how and why to conduct pre-employment checks. Since nearly 30 percent of the reference checks they conduct disclose discrepancies and with workplace violence on the increase, there is a growing necessity for reference checks. Learn more about the services offered by AAIMEA.
Reference Checking Services Available:
- County Criminal/Civil Searches
- Credit Reports
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Division of Family Services (DFS)
- Education Verifications
- Employment Verifications
- E-Verify & I-9 Audit
- Federal Criminal/Civil Records
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Multi-State Criminal Database
- National Sex Offender Database
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Personal References
- Professional License
- Professional References
- Social Security Trace/Address History
- State Criminal Records Search
- Terrorist Watch List
- Workers Compensation
- Contact us at 800-948-5700 or JaimePiper@AAIMEA.ORG to discuss which checks will best benefit your organization.
- We will email a Client Service Agreement and an Applicant Authorization Form.
- Complete the Client Service Agreement and send it in.
- You will receive an email with information to log in to our on-line request platform. A web demo is also available.
- At that point you are ready to start submitting requests.
AAIMEA will provide you with prompt, reliable and cost effective information. You will be invoiced by AAIMEA at the end of the month for services requested and rendered.
There are no set-up, annual or minimum usage fees.
ERA Members are eligible for AAIMEA’s member rates (20% below non-member rates).
- ERA History
- Mission, Vision, Values
- ERA Staff Directory
- Board of Directors
- ERA Update
- ERA Careers
- Partnered Services
- EAA Affiliations
- Corporate Sponsors
- Articles & Advice
- ERA Insight Newsletter