Compliance Keynote Speaking Engagements
When your company, professional group or industry association needs a captivating presentation on employment law and compliance trends, HRXperts.org is an affordable and low-cost solution for expert speakers. From keynotes, breakout sessions to breakfast or lunch-and-learn programs, our General Counsel can step in and step up to the microphone to deliver a timely and engaging presentation on a variety of employment law and compliance topics. A few recent examples include:
- Take the Blue Pill: Becoming Conscious of Unconscious Bias
- Beyond Compliance: Creating a Culture of Civility
- Top Ten Employer Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Increasing Collaboration with Diversity and Inclusion
- Employment Law Updates Employers Need to Know
- Three Steps to Increase Inclusion and Innovation
When your audience needs information but you don’t want them to fall asleep, HRXperts.org is ready take the microphone.
For more information about our Compliance Services, contact HRXperts.org’s General Counsel, Dawn Hays, Esq., SHRM-SCP, at 513-679-4120.