With the tightening of the labor market, rapid response to qualified candidates is critical to securing good talent. With a staff of experienced professionals, ERA can provide flexible but also complete recruiting services for members who need to fill one or more positions right away or over a longer period.
How are we different? Other recruiters often charge 25%-30% of the hire's salary. Our fees are based on an hourly rate with you defining what role ERA will play in the recruiting process. So you keep costs low but get experienced help. We handle all paperwork so our help is hassle-free.
Assistance provided can include, but is not limited to the following:
- Defining the Position- Developing a list of tasks, duties and areas of work flow. Used as the basis for a job outline or job description.
- Developing the Job Description– Creating written description utilizing information from above, along with physical and mental job requirements and required experience.
- Planning for Recruitment- There are now a multitude of sites where your position may be posted. Where to place the job posting will be determined based on your requirements and candidate sought.
- Resume and Telephone Screening– We can review resumes and conduct preliminary screenings by telephone or email. Once appropriate applicants are identified, planning for the face-to-face interview can begin.
- Interview Planning- ERA can assist you by providing you with most effective interviewing techniques and questions to make ensure you are able to find the right candidate for the position.
- Advanced Options- Face-to-face interviewing, background checks, drug testing and personality and skills assessments are also available to fully meet your unique needs.
- Included with Membership
- Fee-based Services
- 360 Degree Performance Reviews
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Career Transition Services
- Compensation Projects
- Compliance Services
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Checkup
- HR On-Demand Services
- Internal Investigation
- Mediation Services
- One-on-One Coaching
- Performance Management
- Total Compensation Statements