Employee Handbook Template
Employee Handbooks or Manuals
An employee handbook or manual ensures that your employees have a resource to consult for accurate information about the terms, conditions and benefits of employment. It is a communication tool that often summarizes your organization's human resource policies, procedures and benefit and can help maintain a positive employee relations environment.
The handbook can:
- Be used to meet your organization's mandated employee communication requirements;
- Enhance the organization’s image by formally presenting its employee relations philosophy to current and future employees; and
- Protect the organization by consolidating necessary information that is read and acknowledged by all employees.
Constant Review is Required
The human resource field is dynamic and ever-changing. New legislation, court decisions and regulatory agency rulings will continue to affect and alter the nature of the employer/employee relationship. An out-of-date or ill-prepared handbook can increase risk, harm the employer’s credibility, and destroy employee morale.
ERA Can Help
Complimentary access to an up-to-date employee handbook template is included in your ERA membership. Click here to contact our Compliance Department and have a copy of this modifiable resource emailed to you.
ERA’s Compliance Department can also work with you on a fee basis to:
- Audit your current handbook for legislative and regulatory compliance, clarity of language and inclusion of appropriate topics;
- Revise the handbook to ensure that it meets your organization's needs and objectives; and
- Draft a handbook from start to finish, customizing the publication to fit your organization's needs.
To learn more about the ERA’s range of handbook creation and review options, please click here, and a member of ERA’s Compliance Department will assist you.
- Included with Membership
- Fee-based Services
- 360 Degree Performance Reviews
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Career Transition Services
- Compensation Projects
- Compliance Services
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Checkup
- HR On-Demand Services
- Internal Investigation
- Mediation Services
- One-on-One Coaching
- Performance Management
- Total Compensation Statements