Employers Resource Association (ERA) is your one-stop resource for HR advice, training, compensation data, legal updates, news and information. We help keep our members current, compliant and competent. It’s why we are trusted by over 1200 organizations in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Dayton, Columbus and Eastern Indiana.
Why join? ERA members enjoy complimentary benefits including:
- HR Hotline - Fast, unlimited advice from HR experts and Employment Law attorneys via call or email
- Regional Compensation Surveys - Free to participating members. Uniquely current, local data for strategic hiring and budgeting.
- Online HR Library HR Central - 24/7 access to sample forms, policies, job descriptions, federal and state resources
- Employee Handbook Template - Newly updated, ready-to-customize format
- ERA Newsletters, Updates, and Legal Alerts - Quarterly /monthly publications and alerts on key HR- legal news to stay compliant. Weekly updates on HR and employee training and events
- Legal Briefings, Roundtables, and Forums - Low or no cost ways to learn, share and network. with peers and ERA experts
Additional advantages include special member pricing on:
- Training and Development - Public and in-house classes on leadership, personal development, HR, and legal compliance
- HR Consulting Services - From recruiting, affirmative action plans, and compensation services to employee engagement surveys and HR checkups
- Partnered Services - Drug testing, background checks, unemployment, workers comp services to healthcare cost containment strategies
Because of our personal service, expert advice, latest HR resources and discounted fees, our members save thousands of dollars and hours. They value their membership between $10,000 and $15,000 per year, yet dues start at just $525.
To see what ERA has to offer choose from the following categories of services:
I’ve changed companies over the past 20+ years, but I’ve always remained with ERA!
— Darla Cade
Chief HR Officer, Germane Solutions