Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
Interviewing and selection mistakes are costly: increased turnover, lower productivity, morale problems, unemployment, and litigation. These problems are caused or exacerbated by well-intended operational personnel who have not been formally trained in the proper selection techniques. Teach your managers and supervisors how to do this right.
- Introduce the "behavioral" interviewing technique
- Analyze the job for critical success factors
- Develop better behavioral questions to uncover those critical success factors
- Avoid asking questions that potentially lead to discrimination charges
- Read applications/resumes with a critical eye, identifying red flags
- Follow an excellent 7-step interview process
- Interpret candidate answers to determine candidate fitness for the job
Anyone who interviews candidates for hire or promotion. This class is not for HRM series participants.
|Date(s):||Tuesday, June 05, 2018|
|Time:||8:30 A.M.-3:00 P.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
Lunch is included.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 5.5
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 5.5
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: $231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services