Coaching Skills for Managers and Supervisors
This program helps supervisors and managers to more capably coach their employees into enhanced performance on the job. It will reinforce the business value of helping employees realize the need to improve their own performance or to change their behaviors in the workplace. As a result of lively practice in this session, leaders will be better able to use performance coaching as a method to help their employees grow and develop greater responsibility for their choices, actions, and productivity.
- Utilize coaching to improve performance
- Identify main reasons employees do not perform as expected
- Master six steps of coaching for performance deficiency
- Gain "buy-in" at the right time
- Practice with common performance/behavioral issues
- Develop sound documentation practices
- Use effective communication skills during coaching
Team leaders, supervisors, managers, and executives. This class is not for EL series participants.
|Date(s):||COL: Wednesday, May 30, 2018|
|Time:||8:30 A.M.-3:00 P.M.|
Columbus ... Register
Lunch is included.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 5.5
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 5.5
Member Fee: $165.00
Nonmember Fee: $231.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services