This program is designed to provide an overview of COBRA requirements and is ideally suited for growing organizations at or near the 20-employee threshold of the regulation. Even if your organization outsources COBRA administration to a third party administrator, you are still responsible for ensuring compliance with these strict and complex legal procedures. Real-life situations are used to illustrate the various provisions and bring the group into the discussion.
- Understand the various "qualifying events"
- Provide proper and timely communications to qualified beneficiaries
- Correctly coordinate COBRA with other laws and policies
- Avoid the most common errors made by employers
- Effectively administer a COBRA compliance program
HR managers and assistants, benefit administrators, and any individual responsible for COBRA administration.
|Date(s):||Wednesday, December 06, 2017|
|Time:||8:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
CPEs: 3 management
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 3
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 3
Member Fee: $100.00
Nonmember Fee: $140.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services