The Art of Conflict Resolution
Organizations depend on managers, supervisors and employees to openly discuss concerns and arrive at a joint resolution before a situation gets out of control. Through the use of exercises, team discussions and role-plays, participants learn how to intervene in creative, effective ways to turn conflict into conciliation.
- Learn why conflict resolution is important in the workplace
- Identify why people fear conflict
- Understand common conflict misconceptions
- Determine your preferred conflict resolution style via self-assessment
- Effectively respond to conflict using the conflict resolution style that fits the situation
- Develop conflict resolution strategies utilizing various style models: HEAR, AEIOU and Six Essentials Techniques
Those whose success depends on the ability to work well with others.
Member Fee: $120.00
Nonmember Fee: $168.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services