Excellence In Leadership II
This program is made possible by our Corporate Sponsor, Kao USA Inc.
This program builds on the concepts developed in "Excellence in Leadership I". Participants take a detailed look at communicating to influence others, communicating with employees regarding performance issues, coaching for performance improvement, providing praise and recognition, managing conflict with team members and with peers and how to delegate effectively. The program finishes with an important look into a manager's need to understand sexual and other workplace harassment for what it is, providing information on how to spot and stop it, and the organization's obligation to investigate and eliminate it.
- Improve communication skills to influence and gain cooperation
- Complete a conflict style self-assessment
- Develop conflict management strategies utilizing various models: HEAR, AEIOU and Six Essential Techniques
- Apply a six-step coaching method and role-play coaching scenarios
- Effectively use the progressive discipline process
- Evaluate what to do if employees show no improvement
- Examine how to protect your organization against claims of workplace harassment and discrimination
- Use delegation as a tool for development
|Date(s):||COL: Tuesday, October 31, November 7, 14, 21, 28 & December 5, 2017|
|Time:||8:15 A.M.-12:15 P.M.|
Columbus ... Register
Supervisors, managers, exempt team leaders and EL I graduates.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 24
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 24
Member Fee: $410.00
Nonmember Fee: $574.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services