Don't just study teambuilding-experience it! In this powerful experiential learning program, participants will spend approximately 3 hours engaged in outdoor activities and 3 hours in the classroom. The sessions are designed to complement one another by bringing the experiential elements of hands-on activity from the field into the classroom. The Joy Outdoor Education Center, with over 30 years of experience, is Southwest Ohio's leading expert in bringing experienced-based learning into the business environment and is our partner in this dynamic program.
- Identify how high-functioning teams work
- Learn causes of team dysfunction
- Assess your behavioral style and the "pinch-points" it creates
- Overcome behavioral style "pinch-points"
- Use communication as a teambuilding tool Who Should Attend:
Teams and leaders at all levels who seek to be part of a highly functional team.
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services