Leadership Skills for Group Leaders II
This program builds on the skills learned in "Group Leaders I." The focus of this program is improving communication with team members. The importance of influence is discussed and how communicating to influence greatly enhances outcomes. Modules on coaching for performance improvement and a look at delegating to get the job done rounds out this valuable program.
- Improve communication and influence through an assertiveness self-assessment
- Overcome aggressiveness (active and passive) and submissiveness to communicate assertively
- Apply a six-step technique to coach for improved performance
- Develop effective praising techniques and provide good feedback
- Effectively delegate to provide growth opportunities to team members
Who Should Attend:
Hourly group leaders who have participated in Leadership Skills for Group Leaders I.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 16
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 16
Member Fee: $350.00
Nonmember Fee: $490.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services