Leadership Skills for Group Leaders
Help your non-exempt group leaders improve their ability to get things done through others without actual supervisory authority. This course will give them the tools they need to have more success with more people more often by exposing them to the most important leadership competencies.
- Adopt the qualities of a great leader
- Change/adjust leadership styles to meet the needs of team members
- Apply motivational techniques
- Avoid communication "gaffes" that plague group leaders
- Improve skill training techniques to get new employees trained better and faster
- Improve communication by overcoming aggressiveness (active and passive) and submissiveness
- Utilize a six-step coaching method for performance improvement
Current or potential hourly group leaders.
|Date(s):||COL: Thursday, April 05, 12, 19, 2018|
|Time:||8:30 A.M.-4:00 P.M.|
Columbus ... Register
Lunch is included.
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 13
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 13
Member Fee: $390.00
Nonmember Fee: $546.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services