HR Management III
The third course of the series is redesigned for 2020 to provide a more personalized experience for participants as managers and leaders. We'll examine and practice behaviors needed to wield more influence, both as department managers and as leaders in the organization. Participants will work on strategies for managing conflict, including evaluating their level of assertion to be persuasive without being perceived as aggressive. Techniques to recognize and confront resistance are mastered as added ways to gain credibility and traction with colleagues and upper management. Participants will also practice coaching and giving positive feedback that yields results.
- Understand the nature and practice of leadership today and how to exercise influence appropriately
- Evaluate personal assertiveness and learn techniques to stand firm without coming across as aggressive or pushy
- Examine how to provide feedback more effectively to correct behavior or reinforce great performance
- Prepare for government agency challenges
- Consider how diversity impacts the workplace and challenges of building a culture of inclusion and engagement.
HRM I & II graduates and other experienced HR generalist and managers who will soon assume more of a leadership role in the organization.
|Date(s):||Wednesday, May 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17 & 24, 2020|
|Time:||8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.|
Cincinnati ... Register
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 21
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 21
Member Fee: $390.00
Nonmember Fee: $546.00
Susan Sterritt Meyer
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services
- Speaker's Bureau