I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Webinar
Whether you're an HR professional or business owner, there are 4 key questions you MUSTask yourself:
- The new SMART I-9 form is here and is effective 9/18/2017... what changes should we make?
- I-9 audits are skyrocketing ... how can my organization survive one?
- E-Verify rules are in flux ... are we in compliance?
- Do our I-9 and E-Verify efforts work together ... or set us up for a lawsuit?
In light of increasing I-9 and E-Verify enforcement, make sure your hiring policies and practices conform to the latest federal and state rules and avoid anti-discrimination claims.
How can employers navigate this changing landscape and remain compliant? In the I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop, you will learn:
- The latest developments in I-9 and E-Verify guidance, including legislative changes and policy guidance
- Changes to the new I-9 form-and how to comply
- Enforcement trends, including what ICE auditors are now looking for when conducting investigations
- The potential I-9 and E-Verify landmines faced by organizations in light of the growing patchwork of state and local regulations
- How to build the business case to revise your own I-9 policies and procedures in light of recent enforcement trends and discrimination issues
Anyone who is an HR professional or business owner.
Member Fee: $125.00
Nonmember Fee: $175.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services