Perfecting Your Presentation Skills
This program is designed for people at all levels who are technically competent at their jobs, but diminish their professional credibility when required to deliver information in front of small or large groups. Participants learn all of the fundamentals for great presenting. This program includes a videotaping of a short presentation by every participant and a personalized debrief for improvement.
- Adopt the "6 Components of a Powerful Presenter"
- Utilize the tools to help slay personal dragons and be more relaxed
- Master effective platform skills concerning: voice, body and facial presence, gestures, handling questions and confrontations, and attending skills (how to bond with your audience)
- Practice delivery to ensure clarity of message
- Use visual aids (PowerPoint, flipcharts and handouts) to add value to your presentation
Anyone who needs to improve presentation or public speaking skills.
Lunch is included.
CPEs: 12 Personal Development
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 12
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 12
Member Fee: $295.00
Nonmember Fee: $413.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services