Making the Transition to Supervisor
This program is made possible by our Corporate Sponsor, Gold Medal Products Company.
This program is designed specifically for the newly promoted supervisor or someone who will soon make the transition. The class introduces supervisors to the dynamic nature of their new role and to the fundamental skills necessary to be immediately effective in that role.
- Distinguish between old and new roles, responsibilities, and relationships
- Master key functions and duties of supervisors
- Identify the difference between aggressive and assertive behaviors
- Develop communication skills to effectively influence others
- Give ongoing constructive feedback and recognition
- Recognize and manage conflict on the team
- Manage time and identify priorities by setting S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Develop and implement an action plan for future success
Potential and new supervisors preparing for a leadership role and those who plan on attending Excellence in Leadership I.
CPEs: 16 management
SHRM-CP/SCP Recertification Credits: 16
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 16
Member Fee: $350.00
Nonmember Fee: $490.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services