Workplace Violence Plans, Prevention and Mitigation
Workplace Violence is more than just headlines... it hurts people and your bottom line, with lost time, turnover, lawsuits and enforcement actions. For Supervisors and Managers the #1 cause of death and serious injury is Workplace Violence. An average related lawsuit award is $3M. The average settlement is $600K. In today's ever changing workplace, you cannot afford to be unaware of the risks and remedies. This program will help you:
- Reduce exposure to liability and enforcement action in the event of an incident.
- Comply with government and industry standards.
- Maintain job satisfaction and reduce employee turnover.
- Establish and maintain your brand as an employer of choice.
- Provide some protection from increased Workers' Comp and other insurance premiums.
Participants will also be able to discuss and analyze the most important elements of a workplace violence program including:
- Scope and Impact of Violence in the Workplace
- Typography of Workplace Violence
- Management & Employee Involvement
- Worksite Analysis/Threat assessment
- Recordkeeping & Evaluation
- Responding to Workplace Violence Incidents
- Recognizing, Avoiding and Defusing Strategies
- Personal Protection Strategies
Who Should Attend:
HR Managers and practitioners, business owners, safety and first responders and managers who are in critical positions to implement violence protection programs.
Instructor: Joe Rosner, Best Defense USA Founder/Chief
8:00 A.M. - Continental Breakfast
SHRM-CP/Scp Recertification Credits: 4
PHR/SPHR/GPHR Recertification Credits: 4
Member Fee: $159.00
Nonmember Fee: $220.00
- Public Training Courses
- Customized In-House Training
- Training Services